An engagement is an action in Yellowdig. Only the following actions counts as engagements:
- Creating a Post or Comment.
- Reacting to a Post or Comment.
- Viewing a Post.
- Giving an accolade.
- Granting or retracting ad hoc points.
An engaged user is a Yellowdig user who performs at least one engagement during a specified period of time. Unlike courseware licenses, engaged users can occupy multiple seats and still count as just one user.
- One student is engaged in 3 Yellowdig Communities = 1 engaged user.
- Student A is engaged in 2 Yellowdig Communities, while Student B is engaged in 1 Yellowdig Community = and 2 engaged users.
- One student accidentally creates a Yellowdig account but never performs an engagement = 0 engaged users.